Friday, September 12, 2008

List poem of fragrances

I love Lists for jobs,shopping and now poems.
Trouble is I often lose my lists and then what-have a list to rememebr the list!!!!!!!
I have just discovered the calender and tasks on the computer and it tells you if the task is not done.
Fragrance is powerful to recall memories both positive and negative.


Apricots
Baby skin,Bread
Fire
Gum leaves
Honey
Johnson's baby powder
Lavender, Lemons, Lilac, Lux
Mandarins, Mint
Onions, Oranges
Pepper trees
Rain,Roast,Roses
Solyptol soap,Sundried washing
Velvet,Violets.

4 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

glad to see you're still around, and to hear that you are at least writing something. i need to get back to my journals. i used to keep one religiously, but when i started writing and blogging, the journaling fell to the wayside.

blessings,
michelle

Thora said...

The sun is just gorgeous today.I really missed it when your stopped your blog.I taught a group of gifted children poetry performance recently and it was in my bliss.

Sharon Goemaere said...

So glad to see you've returned!I really enjoyed your list here.Blessings from Oregon~Sharon

Thora said...

Blessings to you too Sharon