Friday, September 12, 2008

Doors

I have been away from blogging since July.
I have been concentrating on my hard copy journals as well as not much time or energy to blog.Lately doors have been significant.
There are so many types of doors and for me lately doors that I wanted opened have been shut.
I was upset not getting the jobs I wanted but in retrospect it was probably a good thing.
Some were fulltime and that would have been bad news for my creativity.Below was inspired by a blue door I cut from a magazine.

Red door of Anger
Orange door of Hope
Yellow door of Happiness
Green door of Jealousy
Blue door of Sadness
Purple door of Passion
White door of Cleansing
All these doors carved with truth
Opening
Shutting
In and Out
Each door of my life a story to tell.
I seek each door one by one
My imagination blooms
Into new possibilities
An acceptance of the past
An acceptance of myself
Doors lead into the future.

What is your experience of doors?

2 comments:

Sharon Goemaere said...

My experience with doors...hmmm...some open,many closed.Must not stay too long willing closed ones to open.Must go through the ones He opens to be blessed and obedient to His will.Blessings~Sharon

Thora said...

Yes we need to listen to God 's call.I do not know what God has in mind for me at this point.I know to trust.