Monday, April 28, 2008

Peace



My first addition of an image .This was taken in my garden and I have been faithfully watering the pansies with grey water from the washing machine.Due to the drought I purchased a few garden ornaments to cheer up the empty spaces in the garden.

This plaque reminds me to be peaceful and calm in my day and whenever I get out of the car or come back from my walk there it is.I also have a bracelet with the words peace that I wear as a reminder.What helps you to be peaceful?

I love to take photos so got out my camera again last night and read all the instructions as I am only using half the features.Always something interesting to learn.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture is great. Good for you. As far as turning words into links... in compose mode, up on that bar where you found the picture upload button, there is also a link button. I just highlight the words I want to turn into a link, then hit the link button, type in the address and click "ok". That should do it. If putting links in is too much work, just type the web address in your post and it should turn into a link. If you have other questions about fancy stuff you can do with your posts, there are some great tutorials and how to's in the blogger help section.

Thora said...

Thanks Michelle.You are always helpful.The next thing is trying a different template with colours so will checkout the tutorials.Who says old dogs cannot learn new tricks!Life is learning and it is great.Is there a protocol for tagging? Do you need to have have been on their site before and left comments as I do not know many folk yet and do not wish to offend.
Any suggestions other seasoned bloggers.Have a great day.

Jo said...

Well you certainly brought peace to my blog! Again, thank you so much for the exhortation and encouragment! You've created such a lovely resting place here, dear friend!
Love,
Jo

Groovy Mom said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog :)

This is a great picture. My garden is pathetic. But it brings me peace to see plants coming through the ground in spring.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I found your blog through Jo and already am encouraged!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I like yours, too! I'll be back!