Monday, May 5, 2008

About me

Tagged .A new experience for me.
Here goes.
1.I get all agitated when I lose things.
2.I buy hats and scarves and then rarely wear them and also handbags .I have heaps I have never used.
3.I love anything in miniature
4.Rainbows are my theme-leading me to always hope and be positive
5.I like to eat cheese and gherkins on fresh crusty bread.
6.I thrive on a diet of books and collect children's story books.I need more book shelves again.

Tagging rules
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Post rules on your blog
3.Write six randon things about yourself
4.Tag six random people at the end of your post by linkin got their blogs
5.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

I would like to tag the following bloggers if you want to play.I may not know you very well yet but is is fun to share.
Little miss magic
Roughly Speaking
Creative Ink
MacroMoments
Bump on the road
Loving the question

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thora,
One thing I have to really work at... pacing myself. It takes great effort. Thanks for the reminder.

Loved the post about drinking cups. I always like seeing how ordinary things can help us see what life is like.

*I don't like losing things either.
*I buy earrings but can't always wear them.
*I love miniatures too.
*I love rainbows.
*I'd take the cheese and bread, but the gherkins would be separate (if you're speaking pickles).
*I love books, too, and need more shelves. I already have three bookshelves (from floor to almost ceiling) in my bedroom, one in my boys' room, one in my girl's room and two in my family room. Still there are never enough shelves.

How did I find someone so similar halfway around the world?

I look forward to following the links to the other blogs (good for you for learning).
:)

Michelle

Thora said...

It is so great to link with others that think in similar ways.I think writers are reflective people who want to help others and make a difference.We want to understand life and live it creatively.Finally I am giving myself permission to do this.It is so valuable for our health and wellbeing.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Think I will tag myself on this one. I do have lots of scarves, handbags and about four or five hats BUT I absolutely love to wear any chance I get. I love to dress up, LOL
and love rainbows and miniatures too, specially boxes.
love and light to you!
Carmen

Thora said...

Carmen can you enlighten me to the term LOL.We do not have that in Australia.
What does it mean?
Thankyou for visiting-see you again.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

You mean tag??? It is a children game in USA and you give to one and then that kid runs to give it to another one and so on. And that's what I want to do with these questions, answer them and then give to others to play, too.

Jenny said...

I love books too.

Fun list. I'll have to think about mine. :-)