Sunday, May 11, 2008

Motivation

Each morning is a new possiblility for connecting with the day.I got up today feeling a little ho- hum and right there were some words for me.I am constantly challenged by Ralph Marston
in his daily words at his website The Daily Motivator.Each one seems right for my situation.
I was thinking this morning what is one of the many things that motivates me?
Friends motivate me.
In my autograph book when I was young a friend wrote.......

Friends are like diamonds precious and rare.False friends are like autumn leaves found everywhere.

I wrote the following to describe my friends including all my friends here.

Friends
We can imagine together
Dream big dreams,explore........
Our hearts are connected
Our souls linked by a thread of experience.
We can dance our life together
Dance is rhythm,music
At times slow,at times fast
Other times mournful,sad.
Laughing together.
We care deeply about one another
And choose to gravitate together and hang out.
The simple things will do,
Play and fun is the key to a peaceful,fulfilled life.
Where friends are an important ingredient
In the recipe of life.
Nurturing one another like a gardener tends the plants.

What motivates you?

2 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

love your words, too!
that's how I feel too specially with my kindred blogger friends,
and you are in my list, i enjoy your words as well as your collage.
your creativity is lovely and encouraging, thank you!

Thora said...

I have been particularly inspired by your art.Do you make mermaid dolls?
Just a htought for the future.